Protect Your Information From Loss
Do you have online backup and data recovery solutions in place?
The first question we ask in our new-client audit is, “What would happen to your company if you permanently lost all your data?” Typically, the answer is, “We might have a difficult time staying in business.”
Ramdyne Technology has many solutions for the varying needs of data retention for your company.
- We use tapes or hard disks (depending on your needs) to back up servers on a rotational backup schedule.
- We can configure workstations to backup to flash drives.
- We even have our own remote backup solution that we monitor.
- On-site backup services (image-based and data-only) tailored to your specific needs.
- Off-site (Internet) backups for all of your critical data to a data center based in Northern Colorado.
- Creating and implementing a disaster recovery plan that will drastically reduce your company’s downtime due to hardware failure or data loss.
- Data recovery services
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Backup
Protect your digital information with our state-of-the-art online backup. It is completely automated and requires no user intervention.
Where is my data stored? Is it safe?
Our secure data center is located in Northern Colorado. It is encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption both in transport and in storage. This ensures that your data cannot be accessed by anyone – not even us – without your self-created password.
What can I backup? How does it work?
Anything you want. Our system can back up any file that is on your computer. After the initial backup, it only sends files that have been changed. This conserves your Internet bandwidth, and ensures a complete backup in the shortest amount of time possible. It backs up a minimum of once per day, and keeps deleted and changed files a minimum of one month. This ensures that if you delete or change a file inadvertently, it will still be recoverable.
Why is it better than some other alternatives?
Ramdyne Technology is a local business and we host our own servers. This ensures that your data (and money) stays in the community. We will install the backup software for you and can assist you in restoring files. There is simply no better way to protect the information on your computer. If any problems arise, it is easy to contact us by phone or email.
How much does it cost?
For residential customers the service only costs $10/computer/month. There is no limit to the amount of data you can store, although large amounts of data (>25 GB) might require an initial ‘seed’ backup due to bandwidth and time concerns. For businesses, it depends on the amount of data you need to back up. Contact us today for more information.